EPG’s and Interactive Applications
Craftwork plans, designs, and builds engaging, interactive TV applications for the big screen, such as Video on Demand, Electronic Program Guides, and Intertainment/Infotainments apps. With more than ten years of experience in the field, we know what works and what doesn’t work on your TV using a remote control.
Our goal is to create applications that combine commercial goals with a stunning and engaging user experience. Code quality is the foundation of any successful project, and we pride ourselves in creating quality software that is both lasting and expandable.
The Electronic Program Guide
Building and maintaining an EPG can be a daunting task. We have the necessary know-how and have built EPGs from the ground up all while acting as a key supplier to some of the largest and most successful broadcasters around the world. Craftwork would be delighted to work with you on your current or future EPG projects.
Craftwork is a platform-agnostic, independent company that focuses on creating the best technical solution rather than on promoting a particular product.
- Over a decade’s worth of experience in designing and executing interactive application development
- Realisation of clients’ visions, combined with excellent project execution
- In-house graphic and user experience designers
- We speak the TV broadcaster language. Terms like Channel Lists, System Information Tables, DVB, DRM, Recording Clashes, and Cloud PVRs are all in our vocabulary
- Thorough knowledge of software stacks in set-top boxes – ranging from HTML5 DIV strings to hardware Graphics Processing Units
Craftwork UI presentation
Click the video to see Craftwork UI presentation.